DetailsThis hard version of Seaguar Ace has been specially formulated to give maximum abrasion resistance for Salmon and Saltwater game fishing whilst maintaining the other properties of Riverge.
Seaguar Ace Hard Fluorocarbon is the perfect tippet or leader material when targeting large species as it knots and casts extremely well, and with its stiffness, is particularly effective at turning over large flies. Seaguar Ace is now a favourite tippet material for salmon anglers and makes impressively invisible leaders for salmon & big game fishing.
Seaguar fluorocarbon has a unique multi-directional polymer structure, giving reinforced strength on the knot. Seaguar also offers invisibility, high strength to diameter ratio and UV resistance.
The Kureha Company's fluorocarbons, Riverge, Grand Max and Seaguar Ace have achieved a solid reputation for performance and reliability since their introduction. All these fluorocarbons have the following in common, their refractive index is nearly the same as water, making them nearly invisible when submerged. Their breaking strains compared to diameter are exceptionally strong, they also knot exceedingly well and have a high resistance to fatigue.
- Size Charts
Spool Size Breaking Strain Diameter 50m 5.5lbs 0.16mm 50m 6.6lbs 0.18mm 50m 8.8lbs 0.20mm 50m 11.6lbs 0.235mm 50m 13.6lbs 0.26mm 50m 15.4lbs 0.28mm 50m 19lbs 0.33mm 50m 23lbs 0.37mm 50m 25.5lbs 0.405mm
Brand Seaguar Stock Location L Colour No
What our customers say..
5 reviews written by our visitors
- Not sure if it makes any difference, but a bit finer than usual. The fluorocarbon stops skating with little flies and a full floater. This is the business, delivered very quickly as usual from Angling Active! Excellent service. Review by Phil (Created 16/08/2015)
- This is the business, delivered very quickly as usual from Angling Active! Excellent service. Review by Phil (Created 16/08/2015)
I have used this material for years and simply find it the best fluorocarbon material money can buy.
We all as fishermen have our own particular favourite materials but I can only say this, Seaguar used in the correct way has never ever let me down.
It's real plus is in its abrasion resistance,and I have never lost a well hooked, fish even if the hook set inside the fishes mouth... simply a superb product. The added bonus to this is its invisibility in water.... it does what it says it is made for....
Review by Toots (Created 18/10/2014)
- Seagaur Flouro' , not necessarily the cheapest but equally not the most expensive, but always consistent you know what you are getting with this. Review by DCR (Created 02/10/2013)
- Seaguar Ace Hard Fluorocarbon
- Great product, price and service. Review by Smithy (Created 04/04/2011)
- Why Shop With Us?