DetailsThe Shakespeare Sigma Fly Rod is a high performing rod that is outstanding value for money. If you are new to fishing, this is an ideal rod for you. Additionally, if you are looking for a reasonably priced spare rod, the Sigma fly rod is an excellent choice.
These rods have impressive modern design features with slim and lightweight carbon blanks that feature traditional high quality AA cork handles. There is a hook keeper ring on each rod to wind your fly and line in tight when you're walking from place to place.
The Shakespeare Sigma Fly Rod has all the features that are required in modern fly fishing but unheard of at this price! The rods are all 4 piece and are primarily black and grey in colour with eye catching metallic green colour accents.
The Sigma fly rod is available in 8 popular size and weight versions to suit all angling situations ranging from a lift 7ft brook rod to a 10ft 8wt powerhouse.
Each rod is supplied in it's very own quality cordura tube.
Lightweight Carbon Blank
Titanium Oxide Stripper Guides
Stainless Steel Single Leg Guides
AA Quality Cork
Half Wells on the 7ft, 8ft, 8ft6 and 9ft
Full Wells on the 9ft6 and 10ft
- Product Video
- Size Charts
Rod Models Available
Code Length AFTM Sections Transport Length Handle Weight RRP Our Price Availability 1270428 10ft #7 4pc FW 138g £38.99 £23.37 In Stock 1270427 9ft6 #7 4pc FW 125g £36.99 £22.17 In Stock 1270424 8ft6 #5 4pc HW 112g £31.99 £19.17 In Stock
Brand Shakespeare Stock Location U-S Rod Sections 4pc Transport Length No Handle Type No Rod Action No Colour No
What our customers say..
6 reviews written by our visitors
- This Rod is very good and a reasonable price.It was delivered fast and efficient. Thanks Angling Active. Review by David (Created 13/03/2017)
- I bought this for a friend as a starter rod. On arrival I thought it was the typical Shakespeare quality for a low price tag & included a rod bag & tube. For under £20 you can't go wrong. I have a few Shakey rods of my own (Oracles) & for the money I think they are very good. Review by Tim (Created 15/02/2017)
- love the rod lovely and light and easy to use for a woman. will def be back Review by cazscotchic (Created 09/08/2016)
- I bought this rod to start back into fly fishing after 10 years. The 8ft rod with 4 weight line is perfect for my local river combine that with the weight and price of the rod = a very happy bunny. Caught 2 first time out also Review by Callum (Created 25/07/2016)
- Great value rod does the job well.when fishing from boat using dry fly Review by ALEX (Created 02/04/2015)
Just bought the 10 foot 8 weight .
Very impressed by the design and build quality of the rod.
As it's a 4 piece, it fits perfectly in the smallest of car boots.
A great value rod. Ideal as your main rod or an excellent back up. Review by Crawford (Created 06/01/2014)
- Why Shop With Us?