Loon Outdoors Easy Dry
A treatment to revive flies composed of two things: drying beads and blue indicator crystals. A fly (still attached to the leader) is dry after a few quick shakes and ready for floatant. The blue indicator beads turn pink when the drying beads have become saturated and it is time to get a new bottle of Easy Dry.
- Drying agent
- Blue indicator beads turn pink when it's time to replace
- Easy to use shake application
- Large cap opening for any size fly
1. Open flip lid and drop soaked fly attached to leader into container.
2. Hold lid closed without snapping shut, and shake a few times
3. When blue indicator beads turn pink, replace with a new bottle of Easy Dry
- Dry fly fishing
- CDC flies