JPz are one of the most versatile hookbaits on the market today. They can be side hooked, hair rigged, spiked or banded and no matter how you fish them the results are outstanding. They are now available in 6mm and 10mm versions.
“Nori JPz use our exclusive seaweed and algae formula – making them attractive to just about any fish that swims,” says Marukyu’s product development director, Roy Marlow.
“The natural nutrients and amino acids packed into these baits make them absolutely irresistible to fish. The science behind the baits is complex – and the results are unbeatable.”
“The research and development that goes into our baits is extraordinary and wholly scientific. Everyday more and more people are realising that Marukyu really is the world’s most advanced bait company.
“Marukyu has extensively field tested Nori JPz for the past 12 months and results have been outstanding. Match records have fallen and specimen fish landed on the baits.”
So what is a JPz?
It’s a ‘pellet’ that looks and feels like jelly but with totally different characteristics.
• No grain composition means JPz will not split when hooked making them easier to use.
• Can be hair-rigged, side hooked, banded or spiked
• Soft texture does not impede the hook when striking
• Does not fall off on the cast because of the in-built durability
• Controlled attractant release
• Multi-ingredient formula means they are rich and complex
• All-temperature features to ensure maximum effectiveness in warm and cold water conditions
• Can be cut to suit hook sizes without affecting performance.