DetailsGreat looks, great drag, great value for money!
Full aluminium fly reel by Greys at this low price point ensures the GX300 will be a winner with anglers looking for a high quality, reliable reel at a sensible price.
The GRX300 reel is made from high-grade aluminium in a practical ported large arbour design, with a central twin Rulon disc drag, twin dog drive and tool-less left to right conversion.
Available in 4/5/6 and 6/7/8 .
* Narrow width, large arbour design for fast, level retrieve.
* Ported arbour design to reduce weight
* Tri-grip handle design
* Captive spool release mechanism
* Counter balanced spool
* Additional spools available
- Product Video
- Size Charts
Greys GX300 Fly Reel
Code Capacity (m) Weight (g) Diameter (mm) GRGX30 WF5 +70 169 91 GRGX35 WF7 +92 170 91
Brand Greys Stock Location U-S Colour No
What our customers say..
3 reviews written by our visitors
I bought my GX300 four years ago and it's seen a fair bit use, and thankfully, many fish !
It's still as good as the day I bought it and has now found its perfect partner, a Greys GR10 9'#6.
This is an outstanding combination for anyone looking for a really lightweight rod/reel combination, but still perfectly capable of handling big fish.
I have several Greys reels but this combination has given this "Wee Gem" a new lease of life.
Both bits of kit from Angling Active.
Review by Crawford (Created 22/01/2018)
- This fly reel compares favourably with with fly reels which are much more expensive. I only purchased the fly reel on its own without any spare spools, but it is so impressive in respect of looks, light weight and performance, with the added benefit of having 2 different capacity spools which fit the same frame, I will be buying some spare spools very soon. You will not be disappointed if you buy this fly reel. Review by Dapper (Created 14/07/2016)
I've had my GX300 for a couple of years now and I LOVE IT !
It has a really positive drag with a nice chunky adjustment knob, which allows you the joy of playing a decent fish "on the reel" rather than "hand lining".
It's a great looking reel too !
I recently bought two spare spools and had them "loaded" with an intermediate and a sinking line, both from Angling Active's range of bargain lines ( Great value !)
That's me sorted for all fishing conditions !
Highly recommend this reel to anyone Review by Crawford (Created 13/01/2014)
- Why Shop With Us?