DetailsThere’s always someone who wants to cast even further – for those guys we developed Forty Plus Expert – its like the Forty Plus…just longer!
By increasing the head length, whilst maintaining the same head weight the whole cast is smoother, allowing expert casters to carry more line in the loop and with a little effort, send a fly to the next county.
The use of Power Core, helps reduce energy loss and smoothes out wobbles that ultra high line speed can put into regular ‘stretchy’ lines.
Ridge running lines reduce tangles and improve shoot-ability.
Available in the following types:
Floating - Pale Grey / Optic Green
3ft Mini Tip - Pale Grey / Optic Green
Slow Intermediate - Translucent Olive / Optic Green - 0.5 inches per sec
Medium Intermediate - Translucent Tan / Optic Green - 1 inches per sec
Fast Intermediate - Translucent Green / Optic Green - 1.5 inches per sec
Clear Intermediate - Clear - 1.5 inches per sec
DI3 - Dark Green / Optic Green - 3 inches per sec
DI5 - Blue / Optic Green - 5 inches per sec
DI7 - Black / Optic Green - 7 inches per sec
Please note the packaging has a generic design and the technology listed on the back may not be applicable to the fly line
- Product Video
- Size Charts
Type Total Length Tip Front Belly Rear Running Line Shooting Head 135ft 1ft 21ft 12ft 10ft 91ft
Brand Airflo Stock Location U Colour No
What our customers say..
7 reviews written by our visitors
- Exactly what is says on the box. Casts really nicely, makes easy distance and gives a nice presentation. Used yesterday and already caught fish with it! Would buy again! Review by Hugh (Created 22/03/2020)
- Sadly I am unable to give this 5 stars. It is a shame given the efforts airflo have made with line build but this is only my view. I know this is a super brand and much of my tackle is by Airflo. I have had three Airflo lines now and each, for me, has had an issue with memory. It has been suggested the issue may have been the way I loaded it onto my reel; I now have a line loader where previously I had someone hold the line with a pencil. Review by Philip (Created 16/12/2019)
- Great line for getting that extra distance when fishing pressure often pushes the fish further out. Review by Chris (Created 06/02/2019)
- Good casting line that gets you flies to the bottom. Review by Nigel (Created 09/02/2018)
I bought this line last summer. The first one I bought had a very slight manufacturing fault which I have to say is was a complete one off and the first I've ever experienced after many years of buying Airflo products. The staff at Angling Active were really knowledgeable and helpful, after checking things out they got a replacement sorted really quickly .
The line has since had extensive use in summer, autumn and winter. In the hands of a proficient caster it loads and casts well, it's low stretch core is a bonus for hooking fish at the longer range it is capable of. A great 'searching' line from bank or boat which will provide years of good service and has already proved itself. I would recommend this line Review by Chris (Created 07/01/2017)
- Can't wait to use this line soon! Review by Fishybusiness (Created 13/07/2016)
- Nice looking line, looks cool on reel, yet to try it on the water cant get out with these high winds and heavy rain. Review by fish69 (Created 25/02/2014)
- Why Shop With Us?