DetailsThe Airflo Elite Super-Dri Fly Line is the go-to trout taper for delicate fishing. With a modest front taper and standard head length, this line does it all, good for all aspects of trout fishing. Available in either WF or DT line profiles.
About Super-Dri Technology
New for 2013 Airflo have formulated Super-Dri, a new material that repels water, dirt and surface scum better than any material in the history of fly lines.
Super-Dri all but eliminates friction, adding distance to your cast. At the same time the new material optimises line floatation. Super-Dri lines are available in five unique models (tapers) There is a Super-Dri line that will greatly help you in any trout fishing situation.
Super-DRI Features & Benefits
• Ultimate high floating PVC Free material
• Repels water better than any other material
• Repels dirt and surface scum with a vengeance
• Slides through the guides better, adding distance to every cast
• Permanently part of the line, not a coating that leaches out – migration is only good for birds!
• Easily lifts off the waters surface, less disturbance adding stealth to
• every fishing situation
• Easy mending capabilities due to higher floating, adding length to drag
• free drifts
• Looped at both ends for easy leader changes
• Ridged for greater shoot ability and less tangles
• Power Core for ultra low stretch, extreme feel, and solid hook set
Also a new feature to the Super-Dri family is Zone Technology, a new concept that uses a low compression compound in the part of the line exposed to the stress of a double haul. This new line technology will minimise friction during the cast helping with distance and durability, coupled with Airflo's revolutionary Ridge and Power Core Technology, you will notice the difference from your very first cast!
Imagine a line that has a super high floating tip zone, a supple belly zone that throws loops that are exceptionally tight. A haul zone strategically placed that incorporates harder material with less compression making double hauling effortless and extreme durability in a high wear area. And finally a slightly harder but friction free running line zone to make shooting and managing line more efficient. Also a color change for quick zone reference. This future technology is available now on Airflo’s new super-DRI series of fly lines.
- Size Charts
Airflo Elite Super-Dri Fly Line
Density Taper / Size Colour Core Code Floating WF2-7 Lichen Green Powercore SD-EL-WF(SIZE)F-LG Floating WF3-7 Sunrise Yellow Powercore SD-EL-WF(SIZE)F-SY Floating DT3-6 Lichen Green/Sunrise Yellow Powercore SD-EL-DT(SIZE)F-LG
Brand Airflo Stock Location U
What our customers say..
9 reviews written by our visitors
I've been using this line as my main for last one year. I spend many hours at polish mountain streams and can clearly say this is fantastic line. It's smooth as baby face, floats very high and mends well even in cold water. It perfectly loads Greys GRXi 4/5 rod. It's easy to shoot at long distance with no splash. I've been using it for dry and wet fly. Sometimes with long nymph. I caught with it many brown and rainbow trouts - including my personal best.
The only one issue i noticed is diameter of line. Sometimes is hard to shoot when wind is strong. And you need bigger reel.
It's polyurethane line - environmental friendly. Consider this comparing to different lines.
I highly recommend this line.
(my setup Greys GRXi 8'6" #4/5, Mikado FlyMLX 5/6 reel)
Review by Piotr (Created 16/11/2016)
- Having used this line previously I knew what to expect. The pre-formed loops at either end are great and make attaching backing and leader much easier. Review by James (Created 18/03/2015)
- Finally got to try the 4wt DT today on the River Dee in Cheshire. I was fishing a moderate to fast stretch wading from the middle and the line was great to repair as the river sucked it down. Fished upstream almost always, took 7 Grayling and a really beautiful little Brown Trout. Took fish over a range from 10ft to about 40ft, pickup at 40ft when fishing upstream on fast water is good - you have to really be on top of stripping back to catch the strikes so it's important you get no extra delay. Pretty happy with this line for my 4wt :) Review by Andrew Smith (Created 27/09/2014)
Fished the #6 WF on a Hardy Demon 9ft with a Greys GRXi+ on Wednesday. Great fishing, the line really loads this setup very well and the colour changes for the haul zone are a great asset.
Striking is swift, you really feel connected with this line.
Just ordered a #4 DT as well to go with my full flex rod and I'm sure I'm going to be happy with that too :) Review by Andrew Smith (Created 06/09/2014)
- Excellent fly line. Love the coating and colour with accurate light presentation. Review by Neil (Created 05/06/2014)
- Good service. The line seems to be excellent. Great value. Review by Jarvis (Created 18/01/2014)
- Quick delivery, great service Review by Al (Created 08/12/2013)
Great line, work perfect with my Loomis rod.
And big thanks to Anglers Active. As always. Review by Kalle (Created 04/12/2013)
- very quick service Review by DJ Picz (Created 01/09/2013)
- Why Shop With Us?