The new Truefly super large arbor (SLA) cassette reel has been created using the highest design specification, challenging the boundaries of production.
The Truefly SLA has the largest arbor and is the lightest reel in its class*, a seemingly unachievable feat. The lightweight design is attained by using a die-cast aluminium frame and cage, with as much material removed as possible without compromising on the engineered functionality.
This functionality together with the contemporary, registered design and a concealed rulon drag system illustrates a perfect blend of performance and aesthetics.
The Truefly SLA is available in black or warm grey and is packaged in a custom built EVA protective case, complete with two spare polycarbonate spools.
• Super large arbour for rapid retrieve and fly line memory reduction
• Largest arbour and lightest #7/8 cassette reel*
• Aluminium Die-Cast frame and cage
• Unique dot alignment cassette spool fixing
• Hidden counter balance system
• Semi-concealed Rulon disc drag
• High density polycarbonate cassettes
• Full EVA case for protection
• 2x Spare cassette spools
• Capacity 100 yards backing + WF7
*At time of going to print, the truefly SLA is the lightest die-cast #7/8 cassette fly reel with an arbor above 95mm. The 106mm arbor of the truefly reel is also the largest in the die-cast #7/8 cassette reel market, for optimum line retrieve and memory reduction.