Delivery Information How we dispatch and deliver your order
- UK Delivery
- It's easy to find out how much your delivery will cost or which services are available in your area. First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. Once in the basket, type in your postcode and click Get Prices on our delivery quote calculator for an instant breakdown of the services, prices and delivery times available.
We offer a range of delivery options with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce that you can choose during the checkout.
The delivery options available to you will be calculated automatically, based on your order contents and the delivery postcode. You will only be charged one delivery fee for the contents in your basket.
Deliveries take place Monday to Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays. If you need your order delivered at the weekend, We offer a Special Saturday Delivery option to most UK postcodes.
For an indication of delivery costs please see the table below:
UK Delivery Prices & Times Royal Mail Large Letter £2.50 2 - 10 working days* Royal Mail Packet £3.99 2 - 10 working days* Parcelforce Economy from £4.99 2 - 3 working days* Parcelforce Next Working Day see express services below Next working day for orders placed before 3pm
* Quoted timescales for delivery are from the day of dispatch and are estimates only, not guaranteed times. If you need your order in a hurry, see our express services below.
- Free Delivery
- Free UK Mainland delivery is available for orders over £75. This includes all addresses within the mainland UK including the Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands. Free worldwide delivery is available on orders exceeding the following minimum amounts:
Free Delivery minimum order amounts Mainland UK orders over £75 Channel Islands orders over £150 Northern Ireland orders over £150 Republic of Ireland orders over £200 Most European Countries orders over £200 Rest of World orders over £400
- Bank holiday information
Parcelforce and Royal Mail do not collect or deliver parcels during UK bank holidays. We have no control over this. Like every business that relies upon delivery services it affects us and our customers. Any orders placed during a bank holiday will be dispatched as soon as the holiday is over and normal service resumes. Please take this into consideration as the delivery option you choose may be delayed during bank holidays.
- Worldwide Delivery
- We deliver to most countries worldwide including the majority of Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Costs and delivery times vary based on your location and order size.
To find out exactly how much your delivery will cost and if we ship to your country, simply add your items to your basket then, before you proceed to checkout, choose your country from the drop down box and click Get a Quote.
For an example of delivery costs and time-scales please see the table below:
Worldwide Delivery Prices & Times Royal Mail International Standard (Untracked) from £3.99 from 5 - 7 working days* Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed from £8.99 from 3 - 5 working days* Parcelforce Euro Priority from £8.99 from 2 - 3 working days*
* Quoted timescales for delivery are from the day of dispatch and vary based on your location. Some deliveries may be delayed during customs checks and in transit so please allow additional time for this.
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
Our delivery charges to the Scottish Highlands and Islands are exactly the same as for our UK mainland customers. Deliveries to the remotest areas may occasionally take slightly longer so please bear this in mind, particularly during times of adverse weather conditions. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may incur additional charges depending upon the package size and weight.
- When will my order be dispatched?
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the next working day. Working days do not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- Do you offer any express services?
- For our customers who need their items in a hurry we offer a range of express delivery options from Parcelforce including Next Working Day, Next Working Day before 12 noon and Next Working Day before 9am This ensures your order is treated with the highest priority and are ideal for those last minute items.
Your order must be placed by 3pm for delivery on the next working day, orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched on the following working day. Working days are Monday to Friday only and do not include Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.These services are available to the majority of UK postcodes.
UK Mainland Express Delivery Prices and Timescales Next Working Day £6.99 Next working day between 9am - 5:30pm Next Working Day before 12 £8.99 Before noon next working day Next Working Day before 10am £9.99 Before 10am next working day Next Working Day before 9am £11.99 Before 9am next working day
- Can you deliver on a Saturday or Sunday?
- Unless you have selected our Saturday delivery service, your order will normally be delivered between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a special Parcelforce Saturday Delivery option to selected postcodes within the UK. You can place your order up to a week in advance and select Saturday Delivery during the checkout, we will then hold your order for delivery on the following Saturday. The cut off time for Saturday Delivery is 3pm on Friday afternoon. Orders placed after this time will be held over the weekend and delivered on the following Saturday.
Please ensure someone will be available all day at the delivery address to sign for and accept the parcel. The delivery may take place any time between 9am and 5:30pm.
Royal Mail may deliver on a Saturday in some areas but as Royal Mail 1st Class is not a guaranteed service we cannot ensure your parcel will arrive over a weekend.
UK Mainland Saturday Delivery Prices Parcelforce Saturday Delivery from £9.99
- Can you deliver to my work address?
- We understand that it can be difficult to wait at home for your parcel to arrive, so we are happy to deliver to your work, a relatives, or even a neighbours address. Simply fill in your alternative delivery address during the checkout process.
- Can you give me a specific timeslot for delivery?
- Parcelforce will send you an email and/or text alert on the day of delivery. This new interactive service gives you between a 30 and 90 minute delivery window and also allows you to reschedule your delivery to a more appropriate day if required. You can also choose to have your parcel sent directly to your local post office for collection. To enable this service please ensure you provide us with your email address and mobile telephone number during checkout.
We cannot offer timeslots, email or text alerts for Royal Mail 1st Class or Royal Mail International.
- What happens if i miss my delivery?
- Please ensure someone will be available at the delivery address to sign for and accept the parcel. If you are out when the driver calls he will leave a card and you can reschedule delivery or arrange collection from your nearby Parcelforce depot or local post office. We regret the delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been placed.
- Can all items be delivered worldwide?
We are unable to deliver some of our large or heavy items worldwide due to the cost of delivery. To check if we can send large or heavy products to your country, simply add the items to your basket then, before you proceed to checkout, choose your country from the drop down box and click Get a Quote.
- Will there be VAT or customs charges on worldwide deliveries?
VAT is charged as appropriate for deliveries within the EU. For deliveries outside the EU VAT will be automatically removed from your order total during the checkout. Customs Duty, local taxes and other charges may be applied to your delivery, we have no control over these and they remain your responsibility.
- What if there is a problem?
If you have a problem with a delivery from us please get in touch immediately so we can take steps to resolve the issue.
If the parcel arrives by courier and is damaged please either inspect the contents before signing or refuse to accept the delivery. It is important that you contact us immediately so we can raise any issues with the courier.