Astonishing depth performance at an incredible price, in this 50/200 kHz dual frequency fishfinder with an high-definition screen of 320 vertical pixels!
The newest Condor 325DF sets a new standard in fishfinders cost-to-performance ratio.
Equipped with the same new Condor exclusive MultiPulse technology engine of its color brother, this new unit combines amazing depth capability at a surprisingly affordable price.
The bottom lock is perfect in any water, speed condition or even in very deep water. The target discrimination remains excellent, thanks to the sophisticated “auto” sensitivity feature that adjusts in real time all the parameters of the unit to produce the best possible image at any time on the screen.
The ease of use is guaranteed by the convenient window menu system that makes using the Condor 325DF extremely simple and intuitive. All the advanced functions can be easily and conveniently accessed through a simple, self-explaining menu system that enables the user to operate the unit immediately. The convenient “OvalPad” on the top, and the six keys on the bottom, make the Condor 325DF a true champion of ease of use.
The crisp, 16 gray levels, 320x240 pixels high resolution screen of the Condor 325DF provides clear and crisp images, and is perfectly viewable in full sun light and when wearing polarized sunglasses. The white, dimmable LED backlighting, allows the screen to be viewed clearly under any light conditions and during night use.
The exclusive direct access “-” and “+” range keys, allow the user to exit the auto-range mode instantly and adjust the depth range manually, with the touch of a single key. In the same way, it is possible to return to the automatic mode simply by pressing the “-” and “+” keys together.
The hydrodynamic 50/200 kHz dual frequency transom mount transducer of the Condor 325DF provides excellent performance at all boating speeds up to 40 knots. It has a built-in temperature sensor for precise water surface temperature monitoring.
Thanks to its compact housing, the Condor 325DF easily fits on any dash board, while the convenient single plug for both power and transducer, allows the quick installation or removal of the unit for storage.
• Large, high resolution, black and white 5” LCD screen, provides perfect visibility even with polarized sunglasses
• High resolution 320 x 240 pixel with 16 gray levels
• Dual frequency 50/200 kHz operation
• Output power: 4000W peak (500W RMS)
• Depth capability of over 2300 ft (700 meters)*
• Sophisticated Fish ID recognition software with the digital readout of the depth above fish symbols
• Big digital depth, temperature and voltage readouts
• Dual function Shadeline, that gives relevant information about the nature of the bottom
• Automatic range feature with direct control and instant switching to manual
• Adjustable chart speed
• Multiple level zoom function, to enlarge the image to any scale
• Keel offset function, for precision depth readouts
• Image of instantaneous echo in column
• Alarms: shallow water, fish and low battery
• Transom mounted hydrodynamic 50/200 kHz dual frequency transducer with built in temp probe included
• Memory that keeps all the settings, even when the unit is switched off
• High intensity, dimmable backlighting for night use
• TGC control with high sensitivity receiver, for outstanding depth performance
• Compact waterproof housing
• Multilingual menu system, with 16 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Turkish and Greek
• Dimensions: 6.3” x 6.3” x 2.6” (160 x 160 x 65 mm)