The Airflo Xceed Super-Dri Fly Line is designed to load today's faster action fly rods with ease. This slightly heavier weight forward head has a condensed taper optimised for casting into the wind and generating higher line speeds.
About Super-Dri Technology
New for 2013 Airflo have formulated Super-Dri, a new material that repels water, dirt and surface scum better than any material in the history of fly lines.
Super-Dri all but eliminates friction, adding distance to your cast. At the same time the new material optimises line floatation. Super-Dri lines are available in five unique models (tapers) There is a Super-Dri line that will greatly help you in any trout fishing situation.
Super-DRI Features & Benefits
• Ultimate high floating PVC Free material
• Repels water better than any other material
• Repels dirt and surface scum with a vengeance
• Slides through the guides better, adding distance to every cast
• Permanently part of the line, not a coating that leaches out – migration is only good for birds!
• Easily lifts off the waters surface, less disturbance adding stealth to
• every fishing situation
• Easy mending capabilities due to higher floating, adding length to drag free drifts
• Looped at both ends for easy leader changes
• Ridged for greater shoot ability and less tangles
• Power Core for ultra low stretch, extreme feel, and solid hook set
Also a new feature to the Super-Dri family is Zone Technology, a new concept that uses a low compression compound in the part of the line exposed to the stress of a double haul. This new line technology will minimise friction during the cast helping with distance and durability, coupled with Airflo's revolutionary Ridge and Power Core Technology, you will notice the difference from your very first cast!
Imagine a line that has a super high floating tip zone, a supple belly zone that throws loops that are exceptionally tight. A haul zone strategically placed that incorporates harder material with less compression making double hauling effortless and extreme durability in a high wear area. And finally a slightly harder but friction free running line zone to make shooting and managing line more efficient. Also a color change for quick zone reference. This future technology is available now on Airflo’s new super-DRI series of fly lines.